Monday, June 24, 2013

Easy "Calzone Rolls" also known as Pizza Rolls!

TEST #14

Easy "Calzone Rolls" also known as Pizza Rolls!

I was excited when I saw this recipe because I used to work at Papa Johns and for a period of time they advertised "Pizza Rolls" and they were so fun to make! So when I came across this recipe I was very excited!  This calls for only few ingredients and tastes delicious! You take 2 loaves of frozen bread dough, thawed. (My favorite to use is Rhodes Bread Loaves.) Once you have the bread thawed, just roll it out until its about 1/3 inch thick.  Top with cheese and other favorite toppings. (Keep it limited to about two or else they will be harder to roll.) And then roll from top to bottom. Cut. (I like to cut dough with dental floss.) And place in sprayed pan and cook! Delicious! We used to sneak these into the library during finals week so that we could eat while we studied! Wonderful dinner idea!
Click here for the recipe and picture credit.


SUCCESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment