Sunday, June 23, 2013

Watermelon and Strawberry Lemonade

TEST #1

Watermelon and Strawberry Lemonade

I was very excited to make this. It's summer, and who doesn't want a mouth watering, fresh fruit, homemade lemonade! This lemonade was good. I don't think the watermelon that I used was sweet enough because my lemonade wasn't TOO sweet, I probably couldn't have adjusted the recipe and added more sugar, but I wanted to try the recipe just as it was written. I decided to also use the left overs and put them into mini ice molds so that I could just pop them in my mouth whenever I wanted a sweet treat. Unfortunately that was a fail. I don't recommend doing that with this recipe. The watermelon definitely adds a different texture to your lemonade, but nonetheless, I would make this again.
Click here for recipe and picture credit


SUCCESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment