Sunday, June 23, 2013

Disneyland Dole Whips!

TEST #2

Dole Whips!

I was so excited to make this recipe! I've been to Disneyland many, many times, and I can only remember 2 times that I left without treating myself to a dole whip...AND I still regret it!   I found this recipe and decided to give it a try! It took a while, because you have to time it out perfectly to get the desired results, but it turned out alright. I'd rate this recipe a 3.9/5. I used the can pineapple, just as listed, except I didn't really like how in the end you could feel the pineapple slivers. That's the one thing about pineapple that I don't like, so I had a hard time enjoying it 100% knowing that I could have just gone to Disneyland and purchased another one.....nah, just kidding. My homemade whip was good and gave me the same taste as Disneyland, just with the little annoying pineapple slivers. But it was sure yummyyy!!

Click here for recipe and picture credit


SUCCESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment