Sunday, August 25, 2013

No-bake Butterfinger Fudge

YUM! This title sealed the deal. 
A) I didn't want to be stuck mixing and melting sugar and stuff all afternoon in the kitchen, and B) "No-bake," sounds promising, right? :) I put it to the test to see how WELL it would taste!  The recipe looked easy. So I ran to the store, bought a couple ingredients that I didn't have right off the bat, and began mixing away! 5 minutes later it was done! Holy Crap! That's too good to be true! Mine turned out just as good as the Pinterest picture:
(For recipe and photo credit click here)

But to be honest, I wasn't a fan.  I tried about a quarter inch slice, and wasn't satisfied. I wanted a fudge that I would want to eat the whole pan of! I wanted it THAT GOOD. And it just wasn't that appetizing to me.  In fact, I just didn't like it.. AT ALL. I will never make this again. It was too light and powdery tasting. But if you're into that, you'd love it!!! Oh well. Lesson learned! 



FAIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment