Sunday, August 25, 2013

Freezer Breakfast Sandwiches

These look delicious, right!
(For photo credit and recipe click here)

When I made them, I used:
Whole Grain English Muffins
Bar-S Smoked Ham
Pre-sliced Cheese
and eggs

I cooked the eggs in a muffin pan first, with a little bit of garlic. Then I crisped my English muffins up a tad bit and then started creating my sandwich.  I put a cooked egg, 4 slices of ham, and a slice of cheese on a cut-open English muffin.  Then I put them in the freezer so that they could be convenient! (I wrapped them in a napkin first, and then putt 6 of them in a Gallon sized Ziplock bag. My reasoning behind the napkin part, is so that the night before, when I put one in the fridge so that it would be thawed in the morning I could just put it straight into the microwave since it had a napkin wrapped around it, I wouldn't have to get out a plan and all that jazz.) Brilliant idea! But man, I didn't like the taste at all... I don't know how McDonald's does it, but I haven't tasted a breakfast sandwich as good as theirs in a while! Congrats McD's. You Win.


FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment